This membership level is exclusively for vendors, suppliers or consultants that want to reach the charter school market. Renewable each year, this membership runs from January to December. Contact FCSA for fee information.
As a FCSA Charter Ally, your company benefits include:
- Company profile and logo on the FCSA Charter School Marketplace and delivered periodically to members
- Opportunities to showcase your company/services at FCSA booth at the annual state charter schools conference*
- Regional sponsorship and networking opportunities with charter school operators, school leaders, and board members
- Access to members-only e-newsletter
- Mention in back-to-school e-newsletter distributed to member schools
- Priority mention by FCSA staff to schools seeking services and products
- Access to FCSA team leaders who can address your general questions about charter schools, and policy/regulations
* Membership does not include booth space at the annual Florida Charter School Conference hosted by the Florida Department of Education. Exhibitor information for the conference that’s held every November is available at www.charterschoolconference.com.