The Florida Charter School Alliance (FCSA) is your doorway to the growing charter school market in Florida. Since 1996 charter schools have played a vital role in increasing parental options in public education in Florida. A movement that started with 5 schools in 1997 is now 650+ schools strong and serving more than 280,000 students across the state. As a FCSA partner, your company becomes part of an exclusive Marketplace with access to charter school leaders throughout Florida. The FCSA Marketplace program offers an annual membership program designed to put high-quality, charter-friendly products and services that drive increased quality and efficiency in the hands of charter school leaders, governing board members, and founders. With operational autonomy and the flexibility to tailor educational programs to the best interests of each student, our member schools are able to make independent purchasing decisions that best fit their needs, and the needs of the students they serve. As a Marketplace partner, you will have access to our member schools via our e-newsletter, regional meeting sponsorship opportunities, and one-on-one introductions. The yearly cost to become a FCSA Partner is $1000.
MARKETPLACE PARTNER MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Website presence at www.flcharteralliance.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities at FCSA events throughout the year, attracting a variety of charter school stakeholders. Past events include A+ Recognition Ceremonies, Principals Meetings, STEM/Technology Fair, Professional Development workshops.
- E-Newsletter Mentions – Every week, the FCSA sends out an e-newsletter to our membership and stakeholders. As a FCSA Marketplace partner, you receive three e-newsletter mentions per school year. Mentions may be in the form of an ad, article/informational piece, or webinar / podcast announcement.
- Webinars and Podcasts – Marketplace partners are given the opportunity of being a guest on our podcast or develop a webinar that addresses an education-related issue and how your product/services can address it. The FCSA podcast, Providing Choice, is available on iTunes.
* Membership does not include booth space at the annual Florida Charter School Conference hosted by the Florida Department of Education. Exhibitor information for the conference — held every October — is available at www.charterschoolconference.com.