Find out just how easy it is to help your students and teachers be the best they can be. FCSA members: Visit www.innerexplorer.org today, select “Get Start” and use the code FCSA2018 to get a three-month license extension for free!
Inner Explorer program is a series of daily 5-10-minute audio-guided mindfulness practices. The program focuses on key areas of development, bringing mindfulness to education and helping students prepare for learning. Daily practice teaches kids the practical techniques to appropriately handle negative emotions such as stress, anxiety, anger and more. Inner Explorer offers programs for all age-groups (PreK-12) that help students with following themes:
- Discovering Breathing and Relaxation Exercises
- Learning Awareness of Senses
- Using Thought and Emotional Regulation
- Developing Compassion and Connection
- Promoting Social Emotional Learning
Laura Bakosh, Ph.D.
6900 Shetland Way
Sarasota, FL 34241